Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What Men Mean

Found this lying somwhere yesterday, thought of sharing some laughs with everyone.


Haven’t I seen you before? = Nice ass

I’m a Romantic = I’m poor

I need you” = My hand is tired

I am different from all the other guys = I am not circumcised

I want a commitment = I’m sick of masturbation

You’re the only girl I’ve ever cared about = You are the only girl who hasn’t rejected me

I really want to get to know you better = So I can tell my friends about it

It’s just orange juice, try it = 3 more shots, and she’ll have her legs around my head

She’s kinda cute = I want to have sex with her till I am blue

I don’t know if I like her = She won’t sleep with me

I miss you so much = I am so horny that my male-roommate is starting to look good

Was it good for you? = I’m insecure about my manhood

How do I compare with all your other boyfriends? = Is my penis really that small

I had a wonderful time last night = Who the hell are you

Do you love me? = I’ve done something stupid and you might find out

Do you ‘really’ love me? = I’ve done something stupid and you’re going to find out sooner or later

How much do you love me? = I’ve done something really stupid and someone’s on his/her way to tell you about it now

I have something to tell you = Get tested

I’ll give you a call = I’d rather have my nipples torn off by wild dogs than see you again

I’ve been thinking a lot = You’re not as attractive as when I was drunk

I think we should just be friends = You’re ugly

I’ve learned a lot from you = Next

But i know all this is for fun and not applicable on all of us. ;-)

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The liablity of a man is to help everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm..what i say?you are a brilliant writer.I don't have that much to say but only the thing is that please don't stop writing,always work hard & try to do something new & innovative in this particular field. sure you got the success.god bless you..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your article. Its very good.
    ----------
    seo

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you think?